I create on request by hand
the bookmarks ® Grenier Impérial
® from textured papers 95 g/m˛
colors. The creation of these bookmarks
asks me 6 steps
that give each time a unique
- 1 step: I cut by hand each bookmark in different textured papers.
- 2 step: I emboss the bookmarks with 3 dry stamps of my trademarks.
- 3 step: I burn the edges of the bookmarks with a beeswax candle.
- 4 step: I age and accentuate the embossing with the ashes of the bookmarks.
- 5 step: I laminate the bookmarks with a transparent pouch of 250 microns.
- 6 step: I cut again the edges of the bookmarks to get a unique final look.